Published: 2010.01.01 Updated: 2012.09.04
The Origin of Sound - the SAXONY CHROMATIC -
the first serial-produced chromatic harmonica with
stainless steel reeds!
The SAXONY CHROMATIC is a professional
chromatic harmonica with unique playing features.
The instrument benefits from the stainless steel
reeds well known from the 1847 Blues harmonicas
and the timeless precision manufacturing of the
Renaissance chromatic harmonica.
• Full, loud sound and fast tone response due to the
stainless steel reeds: durable and stable in pitch
even with heavy duty playing Reliable
valving - new windsaver material
• Less air-loss due to optimized reed plates made
of German Silver - optimized flatness and extremely
small tolerances between reeds and reed plate slots
• New mouthpiece with round openings
• Improved slider package design – optimized for
air-tightness and comfortable action
• New cover plate surface, matt-chromed – comfortable
on the lips and glides easily during playing
• Cover plates opened wide at the back and crimped
to allow the overtone-rich sound to spread out
• High precision manufactured aluminium
comb – optimized for ideal tone-response,
with design coating in metallic look
All components were rethought and
improved – the result is the SAXONY CHROMATIC
– a master’s instrument that fits professional demands.
This harmonica opens a new dimension of SEYDEL's
long tradition of making quality harmonicas. Precision,
made in Klingenthal / SAXONY / Germany
The Saxony Orchestra only available in the key of C
Slide modification for left-handed players
For all chromatic models - after modification the slider is
situated on the left side of the instrument
(where you can find the lower notes).
Price extra € 10.-
You can mentioned this under comment
when you confirm the order.