Published: 2010.01.01 Updated: 2012.09.04
The Head of Its Class.
The king of all 16-hole chromatics.
You've heard and seen performers like
Stevie Wonder play this extensively on
stage and in the studio.
The head of its class, this one has it all;
smooth, effortless response, powerful
volume, a sweeter tone than you can
imagine, all housed in an incredibly
good looking, sleek design.
The 64X is for players of good taste
who are playing for keeps.
Are you on that level?
Gold mouthpiece, sleek black covers
with gold lettering.
Double thick reed plates.
- Milled plexiglass comb
- Matt black laquered stainless steel
- 64 Classic chromonica reeds
- Full 4 octave range
- 1.05 mm brass reed plates, doubled
in bottom 2 octaves
- Replacement reed plates available
- Gold plated mouthpiece with round holes
- Key of C